Buy Adhunik Goru Mohish Palon O Chikitsa Book written by Dr S Sarkar and published by Beni Madhab Seal’s Library. Get a huge number of Book written by Dr S Sarkar from our online book shop.
We have a tremendous collection of Books written by Dr S Sarkar. Beni Madhab Seal’s Library is a popular name in publication world. Almost all books published by Beni Madhab Seal’s Library are available in our online store.
Adhunik Goru Mohish Palon O Chikitsa is one of the bestselling books. If you are searching Adhunik Goru Mohish Palon O Chikitsa then you are at right place. You can buy Adhunik Goru Mohish Palon O Chikitsa at an affordable price.
Cow Farming Guidance
- Housing: Cows require a large space for movement and should be housed in a clean and well-ventilated barn or shed. The housing should be comfortable for the cows and provide adequate protection from extreme weather conditions.
- Feeding: Cows are herbivores and require a diet of grass, hay, silage, and other types of feed. The feed should be nutritious and balanced, providing adequate amounts of protein, fiber, and energy.
- Breeding: Cows can be bred naturally or through artificial insemination. It is important to maintain a good male to female ratio for breeding.
- Health: Cows can be susceptible to various diseases and infections. It is important to maintain good hygiene and sanitation practices to prevent disease spread. Regular veterinary check-ups should be carried out to ensure the health of the herd.
- Market: Cows can be sold for meat or milk. The market for dairy and beef products is large, but it is important to research and identify the demand in your local area.
- Milk production: If you plan to produce milk, you will need to have a milking parlor or equipment to milk the cows. It is important to maintain a strict milking schedule and ensure proper milk hygiene practices to avoid contamination.
- Record-keeping: It is important to maintain accurate records of cow health, breeding, feeding, and milk production. This can help you identify areas for improvement and make informed business decisions.