Buy Brihat Shiva Mahapurana Book written by Kabi Bhakta Das and published by Beni Madhab Seal’s Library. Get a huge number of Book written by Kabi Bhakta Das from our online book shop.
We have a tremendous collection of Books written by Kabi Bhakta Das. Beni Madhab Seal’s Library is a popular name in publication world. Almost all books published by Beni Madhab Seal’s Library are available in our online store.
Brihat Shiva Mahapurana is one of the bestselling books. If you are searching Brihat Shiva Mahapurana then you are at right place. You can buy Brihat Shiva Mahapurana at an affordable price.
About Shiva Mahapurana
The Shiva Mahapurana is one of the eighteen Mahapuranas of Hinduism, which is a collection of ancient Indian texts that contain stories and legends of various deities and Hindu traditions. The Shiva Mahapurana is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva and contains approximately 24,000 verses.
The Shiva Mahapurana is divided into seven parts or Samhitas, which include:
- Vidyesvara Samhita – This section deals with the origin of the universe and the nature of the god Shiva.
- Rudra Samhita – This section describes the birth of the god Shiva and his various incarnations, as well as the importance of his worship and the significance of his symbols.
- Shatarudra Samhita – This section describes the benefits of performing the Shatarudra puja, which is a special worship ceremony dedicated to Shiva.
- Koti Rudra Samhita – This section contains stories and legends related to Shiva’s incarnations and the importance of his worship.
- Uma Samhita – This section is dedicated to Shiva’s wife, Parvati, and describes her various forms and the importance of her worship.
- Kailasa Samhita – This section describes the sacred mountain of Kailash, which is believed to be the abode of Shiva.
- Vayaviya Samhita – This section contains stories and legends related to the worship of Shiva and his various manifestations.
The Shiva Mahapurana is considered to be one of the most important texts in the Shaivism tradition of Hinduism and is revered by devotees of Shiva. It provides a comprehensive account of the life, teachings, and legends of Shiva, and is also considered a valuable source of information about ancient Indian culture and traditions.